The Novak Supply Company has been making specialty emblems for various corporations, companies and local organizations since 1932. One of the largest corporations serviced by Novak Supply Company was from Goodyear's headquarters office located in Akron, Ohio. The original Chief Wahoo patch was designed and created here by Walter A. Goldbach in 1947. It was used by the team through the 1951 season. Other customers have included the Knights of Columbus, local labor unions, Boy Scouts of America and various Lake Erie boating associations. At Novak Supply Company, no order is too big to fill. Free estimate and artwork on all orders.